Saturday, December 1, 2012

Jesus is the sweetest friend I know ~by Tebo

 "Jesus is the sweetest friend I know"



Jesus is the sweetest friend I know,

He walks with me wherever I must go.

Through the valley of the shadow of death He's there I know

Jesus, yes Jesus is the sweetest friend I know.



Chorus


I'd never make it through his life without him by my side.

Guiding every footstep and wiping every tear I cry.

When the trials of this life seem to overwhelm my soul

its then that I'm reminded of the sweetest friend I know



Jesus is the sweetest friend I know

He's my only comfort and I love him so

When the pain that I am feeling is heavy on my soul

Jesus, yes Jesus is the sweetest friend I know.



Jesus is the sweetest friend I know

As I walk in pain here on this earth below,

My heart cries out to my Savior, and faith just fills my soul,

Then I've got peace beyond all measure from the sweetest friend I know. 

This is a song written by Jeff Kropf (Uncle Tebo)
written in the midst of the valley he walked through.I checked youtube but I couldn't find that he had recorded this one.Too bad, it is a beautiful song 

No comments:

Post a Comment