Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The Inner Circle

   One night I had a dream, actually it was a nightmare. I dreamed another woman was trying to get too close to my husband.It was heartbreaking and in my dream I stood up to her. I told her," Around me there is a bubble, and my husband is inside of that circle. Its a place that only he and I share. Get out of my space."

   I know we have probably all had dreams like that. The world is full of opportunities to get our subconscious mind to produce a dream like that.I woke up, I didn't think too much about it, other than thinking what a brilliant thing that was I told her. I wonder if I could have ever thought of something like that when I was awake!

  I craned my neck to look at the clock and realized it was nearly time to get up. I thought of the day ahead. I thought of reading my Bible, and I thought about my computer. The things I can do on it are endless.

   Then it hit me......Jesus has a circle around him too, and I am in it. He is jealous over me too. He doesn't want to share that space with any invaders either. My computer has its place. But not in the early morning hour that belongs to me and Jesus.I respect the space of my LORD JESUS. I will honor his space around me and rejoice in it.

   I am not a huge believer in dreams and visions. In fact I am quite practical. I believe it, IF I can find it in the Bible.
But I do think there was a practical lesson in that one for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment