Friday, January 3, 2014

Fallin' in love again


 I fell in love again recently!

I looked into his serious little baby stare and fell in love!

He has the cutest face. His eyes are so serious as they study me. He tightly clasps his hands together and regards me.He has such an adorable, huggable little body, all snuggled up in an incredibly soft, blue blanket. He is sweetness all wrapped up in a bundle.

And I am a Grandma.......

 When Luc and Anna first told us of thier coming baby. I couldn't quite grasp being a Grandma. it just didn't soak in really...I thought he wouldn't know me because they lived so far away. I just didn't feel like a Grandma! I had been a Mom for 24 years, but Grandma was unknown to me.

  After he was born they immediately sent pictures. He was so cute! I put his picture on my cellphone and showed it to everyone that showed any interest. I felt like a Grandma!

I have watched lots of Grandmas do that...."See my Grandchild?" I have to admit I was always a little nonchalant. Always acknowledged and said, "Oh, so cute!" But not overly moved by them. But now....Oh my, I have fallen in love!

This little fellow is so special! He belongs to my son and Dau-in-law! Wow! he is wonderful! He has moved into my affection!


No comments:

Post a Comment