Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Thoughts of my heart

    God has been so good.......I rejoice more in the trials,simply because God comes near, When everything is going well I become so self sufficient,and forget how really helpless I am. God tells me I can't even control my hair color! When I was a child I doubted that because of all those dyes I saw on the shelf in stores:) But I remember the day I first noticed the inch or so of black hair coming out with a mop of blond on the lady in front of my Mom and I at the checkout line. It dawned on me that God was right once again. Even when you dye your hair , you can't argue with God it still comes out the same color.
    And so once again, I rejoice in my God who is so much greater than I,who knows the end from the beginning and who instructs me never to worry about anything but to bring all my concerns to him and with thankfulness make my request known, and he promises to guard my heart and mind in Christ Jesus. Found in Phillipians 4 .

No comments:

Post a Comment